IoT is much more than a digital technology. It is a game changer in true sense!
The newspapers and online articles continuously mention that IoT is changing the way companies conduct their business. IoT or Internet of Things is one of the key digital technologies to change our future world. It has been identified as the most impactful of the digital technologies of the near future. IoT has already become the No 1 technology driver for the IT industry. However it still remains a mystery to many.
Going forward, no business can afford to ignore technology. Directly or indirectly, businesses will need to consider IoT based solutions and applications to increase their competitiveness and relevance in this connected world. This creates a huge emphasis on all of us to understand what is IoT, how does it work, what solutions can we create and ultimately – how do we make money with this technology.
The one day “Embracing the World of IoT” training will trigger your thoughts on how IoT is fast changing the world of tomorrow. You will begin to conceptualize your own solutions within the world of IoT. Whether you are business owner, or a working professional or a student – this training will create new insights for you.
The objective of this training is not just to demystify but to simplify IoT for the participants. This is one of the best beginner’s course in IoT.
Important details about the IoT Training:
Duration (1 Day) – Saturday 16th September 2017 (Mumbai)
Objective – Understanding the world of IoT and its impact on our personal lives/ business activities.
Target Audience – All those who wish to understand the importance and significance of IoT in the connected world of the future.
Complete Understanding of IoT & its strategic role in business. Training agenda includes –
- 9.00 am to 9.30 am – Registration
- 9.30 am to 11.00 am – Session 1 – The SMAC Stack, Quick overview of Digital Technologies Stack
- 11.00 am to 11.15 am – Tea Break
- 11.15 am to 12.45 pm – Session 2 – Introduction to IoT, IoT Use Cases, IoT Business Models & Value Chain
- 12.45 pm to 1.30 pm – Lunch (Will be provided at the venue)
- 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm – Session 3 – Applications of IoT in different industries
- 3.30 pm to 3.45 pm – Tea Break
- 3.45 pm to 5.00 pm – Session 4 – IoT Reference Architecture, IoT with Machine Learning & BlockChain
- 5.00 pm to 5.15 pm – Conclusion & Wrap Up
Topics to be covered during the training –
- Understanding the SMAC Technology Stack – Pre Requisite to understanding IoT
- Digital technologies stack overview – Overview of the IDC Digital Technology Stack
- Introduction to IoT with Trends & Predictions – Why IoT is becoming important in the technology world
- IoT Use Cases – Case studies of IoT as a disruptive game changer
- IoT Value Chain & Business Models – Where the money lies and how you can play the IoT game
- Applications of IoT in different industries – Healthcare, Retail, Home Automation, Automobiles, Agriculture
- IoT Reference Architecture – The building components of an IoT solution/ project
- Opportunities and Challenges – Understanding of how the future holds for IoT
- IoT Demos – Arduino with LDR
Cost for the workshop – 2500/- per participant with a money back guarantee.
Full Day Training to be conducted by Sachin Sadare. Click here to view profile of Sachin Sadare.
Participants – Only 25
Costs include – trainer costs, certificate of participation, soft copy training material
Special Complimentary Offer – A free copy of our latest e-book – Path Breaking IoT Applications – will be given to each participant to further enhance the understanding of IoT.
On the day of training – morning tea, lunch and evening tea will be provided.
PER-REQUISITE FOR THE PARTICIPANTS: None. We will start understanding IoT from basics.
LIMITED SEATS, HURRY!!!!! There are limited seats. So hurry and book your seats for this training.
Write to email@example.com or call +91 9892591561 for further inquiries about this workshop.